1. preheat oven to 180°c/160°c fan forced. grease and line a 22cm square cake pan.
2. place NESTLÉ milk melts and butter in a microwave safe bowl, melt in microwave, uncovered, on medium (50%) for 1 minute. stir. repeat process in 30 second intervals until melted.
3. add coconut, flour and NESTLÉ baking cocoa; mix until well combined; press gently into prepared pan, bake for 10 minutes; cool slightly.
1. place apricots, pears, water and orange juice into a microwave safe bowl; cook on high (100%) for 7 – 10 minutes or until fruit has absorbed all liquid. cool slightly; spread over base.
1. lightly toast UNCLE TOBYS traditional oats and coconut in a frying pan. add butter and golden syrup, stir until butter melts. spread over fruit filling, bake 10 - 15 minutes. cool before slicing.
Rate this recipe out of 5:
Recipes.com.au is your one stop destination for no-fuss, super-delicious recipes that are as much fun to prepare as they are to devour.
From weeknight dinners, to treats for special occasions, we've got you covered. All recipes are designed to be simple and easy to follow, so you can spend more time enjoying good company and good food.
Each recipe is tried-and-tested by a dedicated our cooking team to ensure you can recreate the same great results at home. Whether you're picking up a frying pan for the first time, or a seasoned cook, you are sure to find something you'll love in our versatile collection of recipes.
It's time to get cooking.