- Your Recipes.com.au membership provides you with benefits such as providing Members with the ability to save recipes, add products to a shopping list, rate recipes and set recipe preferences.
- We may also provide Recipes.com.au members (“Members”) with special offers communicated by email.
- Recipes.com.au membership is open only to individuals. Membership is offered at the discretion of Recipes.com.au who has the right to accept or reject any membership application at its sole discretion.
- When you register for the Recipes.com.au membership on this website, you must ensure that the mandatory registration information you provide is correct and complete. Members must update any changes to their address or other details on this website immediately.
- Members must keep their password strictly confidential and not disclose it or share it with anyone. You are fully responsible for the use of your password and any orders placed under it, even without your knowledge. If you know or suspect that someone else knows or has used your password, you should notify Recipes.com.au immediately.
- Your Recipes.com.au Membership is non-transferable.
- Recipes.com.au reserves the right to verify the validity of all members.
Use of Personal Information
- It is a condition of the Recipes.com.au membership that a member consents and authorises Recipes.com.au and Nestlé to communicate with that member via email, newsletter, letter, phone and other forms of correspondence to promote to and inform Members about the Recipes.com.au membership and Recipes.com.au and Nestlé products and other information that Recipes.com.au or Nestlé believe may be relevant or of interest to Members. Not allowing Recipes.com.au or Nestlé to communicate with a Member entitles Recipes.com.au to discontinue a Recipes.com.au membership.
- Members are responsible for ensuring that any correspondence it initiates in regards to the Recipes.com.au comply with all applicable laws including without limitation any anti-spam legislation and the Privacy Act.
- Except as provided in any law which cannot lawfully be excluded or modified by agreement, Recipes.com.au and Nestlé do not accept liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense, incurred or suffered by any Member, former Member or any other person in connection with a Recipes.com.au membership, including (without limitation) a breach of these terms and conditions or any membership benefit or other reward, prize or giveaway.
Cancellation, disqualification or suspension
- A Member may cancel their Recipes.com.au membership at any time by notifying Recipes.com.au in writing. If a Member cancels their Recipes.com.au membership, any entitlements they had will cease.
- Recipes.com.au may suspend or disqualify a Member from the Recipes.com.au membership for including but not limited to providing incomplete or false information or for breaching these terms and conditions. Recipes.com.au may suspend a Member while reviewing the matter in further detail.
- Recipes.com.au may cancel the Recipes.com.au membership & program by giving Members one (1) months’ notice.
- Recipes.com.au may change these terms and conditions at its discretion at any time. Recipes.com.au recommends members periodically check these terms and conditions on www.nestle.com.au/info/termsandconditions to ensure that they stay updated on the current version.
- If for any reason the Recipes.com.au membership is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Recipes.com.au, Recipes.com.au reserves the right to suspend the Recipes.com.au membership.
- These terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales and the parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and courts entitled to hear appeals from them.