1. preheat oven to 200°c/180°c fan forced. grease a 23cm square cake pan.
2. combine milk, yeast and sugar in bowl, cover, stand in a warm place 10 minutes or until light and frothy.
3. sift flour, mixed spice and cinnamon in a large bowl; rub butter into flour. add yeast mixture and egg, mixing well to combine; cover loosely with plastic film and a tea towel; stand in a warm place 40 minutes or until dough has doubled in size.
4. knead dough on well floured surface until smooth and elastic; add NESTLÉ dark choc bits, knead until evenly distributed.
5. divide dough into 16, form into balls; place in prepared pan, cover, stand in a warm place 10 minutes.
6. bake 20 minutes or until cooked and golden. cool buns on wire rack. brush warm glaze over buns.
1. heat all ingredients in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until dissolved.
Rate this recipe out of 5:
Recipes.com.au is your one stop destination for no-fuss, super-delicious recipes that are as much fun to prepare as they are to devour.
From weeknight dinners, to treats for special occasions, we've got you covered. All recipes are designed to be simple and easy to follow, so you can spend more time enjoying good company and good food.
Each recipe is tried-and-tested by a dedicated our cooking team to ensure you can recreate the same great results at home. Whether you're picking up a frying pan for the first time, or a seasoned cook, you are sure to find something you'll love in our versatile collection of recipes.
It's time to get cooking.