Prep time 20 min
Cook time 8 min
Nutritional information per serving
Weight 10 g
Calories 317 cal
Total Fat 20.1 g
Saturated Fat 14 g
Carbs 27.7 g
Sugars 20.1 g
Protein 5.9 g
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
Add to shopping list
1. preheat oven to 200°c/180°c fan forced. grease and line a 31cm x 26cm swiss roll pan with baking paper.
2. beat egg whites until soft peaks form; gradually add sugar and beat until dissolved; beat in egg yolks then fold in flour and water.
3. spoon evenly into prepared pan and bake 8-10 minutes or until golden. turn out onto baking paper, remove lining from base of cake and carefully roll up cake with the paper. stand 30 minutes until completely cool.
1. meanwhile, dissolve gelatine in water, add nescafÉ blend 43 and cool slightly. beat cream until thick, fold in NESTLÉ milk melts, gelatine and liqueur. refrigerate until firm.
2. carefully unroll cake, discard paper. spread 3/4 of the mousse over the sponge then re-roll.
3. spread remaining mousse over the sponge and decorate as desired with melted NESTLÉ dark or milk melts.
Rate this recipe out of 5: