1. preheat oven to 200°c/180°c fan forced. grease and line a 31cm x 26cm swiss roll pan with baking paper.
2. beat egg whites until soft peaks form; gradually add sugar and beat until dissolved; beat in egg yolks then fold in flour and water.
3. spoon evenly into prepared pan and bake 8-10 minutes or until golden. turn out onto baking paper, remove lining from base of cake and carefully roll up cake with the paper. stand 30 minutes until completely cool.
1. meanwhile, dissolve gelatine in water, add nescafÉ blend 43 and cool slightly. beat cream until thick, fold in NESTLÉ milk melts, gelatine and liqueur. refrigerate until firm.
2. carefully unroll cake, discard paper. spread 3/4 of the mousse over the sponge then re-roll.
3. spread remaining mousse over the sponge and decorate as desired with melted NESTLÉ dark or milk melts.
Rate this recipe out of 5:
Recipes.com.au is your one stop destination for no-fuss, super-delicious recipes that are as much fun to prepare as they are to devour.
From weeknight dinners, to treats for special occasions, we've got you covered. All recipes are designed to be simple and easy to follow, so you can spend more time enjoying good company and good food.
Each recipe is tried-and-tested by a dedicated our cooking team to ensure you can recreate the same great results at home. Whether you're picking up a frying pan for the first time, or a seasoned cook, you are sure to find something you'll love in our versatile collection of recipes.
It's time to get cooking.