Prep time 20 min
Cook time 12 min
Nutritional information per serving
Weight 40 g
Calories 99 cal
Total Fat 3.6 g
Saturated Fat 2.3 g
Carbs 15.4 g
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 1.5 g
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
Add to shopping list
1. preheat oven to 180°c/160°c fan forced. line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2. beat butter and sugar until light and creamy. add spices, NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk and egg; mix well. add sifted flour and baking powder; mix to a firm dough; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 10-15 minutes.
3. cut dough in half and roll out between sheets of baking paper to 5mm thick. cut out gingerbread men or other shapes using cutter. repeat with remaining dough.
4. place biscuits on prepared trays and bake in batches 12-15 minutes or until golden. cool 5 minutes on tray before cooling on a wire rack.
1. mix NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk, icing sugar and water. spread over biscuits.
2. decorate biscuits using NESTLÉ smarties for buttons, NESTLÉ dark melts for the mouth and silver cachous for eyes.
Rate this recipe out of 5: