1. preheat oven to 180°c/160°c fan forced. line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2. beat butter and sugar until light and creamy. add spices, NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk and egg; mix well. add sifted flour and baking powder; mix to a firm dough; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 10-15 minutes.
3. cut dough in half and roll out between sheets of baking paper to 5mm thick. cut out gingerbread men or other shapes using cutter. repeat with remaining dough.
4. place biscuits on prepared trays and bake in batches 12-15 minutes or until golden. cool 5 minutes on tray before cooling on a wire rack.
1. mix NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk, icing sugar and water. spread over biscuits.
2. decorate biscuits using NESTLÉ smarties for buttons, NESTLÉ dark melts for the mouth and silver cachous for eyes.
Rate this recipe out of 5:
Recipes.com.au is your one stop destination for no-fuss, super-delicious recipes that are as much fun to prepare as they are to devour.
From weeknight dinners, to treats for special occasions, we've got you covered. All recipes are designed to be simple and easy to follow, so you can spend more time enjoying good company and good food.
Each recipe is tried-and-tested by a dedicated our cooking team to ensure you can recreate the same great results at home. Whether you're picking up a frying pan for the first time, or a seasoned cook, you are sure to find something you'll love in our versatile collection of recipes.
It's time to get cooking.