Prep time 15 min
Cook time 20 min
Nutritional information per serving
Weight 16 g
Calories 342 cal
Total Fat 12.7 g
Saturated Fat 8.1 g
Carbs 48.4 g
Sugars 22.8 g
Sodium 47.5 mg
Protein 6.7 g
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
Add to shopping list
1. preheat oven to 200°c/180°c fan forced. grease a 23cm square cake pan.
2. combine milk, yeast and sugar in bowl, cover, stand in a warm place 10 minutes or until light and frothy.
3. sift flour, mixed spice and cinnamon in a large bowl; rub butter into flour. add yeast mixture and egg, mixing well to combine; cover loosely with plastic film and a tea towel; stand in a warm place 40 minutes or until dough has doubled in size.
4. knead dough on well floured surface until smooth and elastic; add NESTLÉ dark choc bits, knead until evenly distributed.
5. divide dough into 16, form into balls; place in prepared pan, cover, stand in a warm place 10 minutes.
6. bake 20 minutes or until cooked and golden. cool buns on wire rack. brush warm glaze over buns.
1. heat all ingredients in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until dissolved.
Rate this recipe out of 5: