Prep time 15 min
Cook time 20 min
Nutritional information per serving
Weight 4 g
Calories 941 cal
Total Fat 60 g
Saturated Fat 44.2 g
Carbs 90.7 g
Sugars 64.7 g
Protein 10.3 g
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
Add to shopping list
1. sift the flour, sugar and bicarbonate of soda into a large bowl. add combined buttermilk, egg, vanilla essence and butter. whisk until combined and smooth.
2. heat a medium frying pan over medium heat; add 1 tsp of extra butter; add 1/4 cup (60ml) of batter mixture; cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form on the surface; turn over and cook a further 1-2 minutes or until cooked. remove and keep warm.
3. repeat with remaining mixure.
1. place butter, brown sugar, cream and NESTLÉ white melts in a medium saucepan over medium heat. cook, stirring constantly, until the chocolate has melted and the sauce is smooth. add banana and blueberries, cook for 1 minute.
2. serve hotcakes topped with fruit and butterscotch sauce.
Rate this recipe out of 5: