Prep time 20 min
Cook time 15 min
Nutritional information per serving
Weight 6 g
Calories 896 cal
Total Fat 63.6 g
Saturated Fat 41.1 g
Carbs 64.5 g
Sugars 32.2 g
Sodium 1030 mg
Protein 16.2 g
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
Add to shopping list
1. beat butter and NESTLÉ sweetened condensed milk until well combined. fold in chopped NESTLÉ violet crumble.
2. roll butter mixture in baking paper to form a log. place in freezer until firm.
1. sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl; add combined NESTLÉ sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, vanilla, water and ricotta cheese, whisk until smooth.
2. beat egg whites until stiff then fold into mixture.
3. spray a frying pan with oil and place over a medium heat. cook 1/4 cup (60ml) pancake mixture until golden on both sides. repeat with remaining mixture.
4. slice honeycomb butter. place 2 pancakes on each serving plate, and top with honeycomb butter. if desired, serve with maple syrup, more NESTLÉ violet crumble, sliced banana and cream.
Rate this recipe out of 5: