1. beat butter and NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk until well combined. fold in chopped NESTLÉ violet crumble.
2. roll butter mixture in baking paper to form a log. place in freezer until firm.
1. sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl; add combined NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk, egg yolks, vanilla, water and ricotta cheese, whisk until smooth.
2. beat egg whites until stiff then fold into mixture.
3. spray a frying pan with oil and place over a medium heat. cook 1/4 cup (60ml) pancake mixture until golden on both sides. repeat with remaining mixture.
4. slice honeycomb butter. place 2 pancakes on each serving plate, and top with honeycomb butter. if desired, serve with maple syrup, more NESTLÉ violet crumble, sliced banana and cream.
Rate this recipe out of 5:
Recipes.com.au is your one stop destination for no-fuss, super-delicious recipes that are as much fun to prepare as they are to devour.
From weeknight dinners, to treats for special occasions, we've got you covered. All recipes are designed to be simple and easy to follow, so you can spend more time enjoying good company and good food.
Each recipe is tried-and-tested by a dedicated our cooking team to ensure you can recreate the same great results at home. Whether you're picking up a frying pan for the first time, or a seasoned cook, you are sure to find something you'll love in our versatile collection of recipes.
It's time to get cooking.