Prep time 20 min
Cook time 20 min
Nutritional information per serving
Weight 24 g
Calories 90 cal
Total Fat 5.6 g
Saturated Fat 3.6 g
Carbs 8.4 g
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 1.5 g
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
Add to shopping list
1. preheat oven to 180°c/160°c fan forced. line a 28cm x 18cm lamington pan with baking paper.
2. beat eggs until light and creamy, gradually beat in sugar. fold in sifted flour and NESTLÉ baking cocoa. spoon into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer insertedinto the centre comes out clean. turn out onto wire rack, cool.
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN A CAKE IS COOKED?
If you can’t determine when your cake is done, don’t worry you are not alone! Luckily, there are 3 super easy tell-tale signs to know that your cake is baked to perfection.
3. cut cake in half horizontally. return bottom layer to lamington pan, brush with half of the combined milk and coffee liqueur.
1. beat cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth and creamy.
2. combine NESTLÉ baking cocoa, nescafÉ gold, gelatine and water, stir until dissolved, cool slightly.
3. add gelatine mixture, cream and coffee liqueur to cream cheese mixture, beat until smooth and lightly whipped. spread evenly over cake layer
4. brush the cut side of the remaining cake layer with remaining milk mixture, place on top of cream filling. refrigerate until set, dust with icing sugar and NESTLÉ baking cocoa as desired.
Rate this recipe out of 5: