1. preheat oven to 180°c/160°c fan forced. grease and line a 28cm x 18 cm lamington pan with baking paper.
2. beat eggs until light and frothy; gradually beat in sugar until thick and creamy. fold in sifted flour, cornflour and NESTLÉ baking cocoa; fold in butter and water.
3. pour into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer insertedinto the centre comes out clean. turn out and cool on wire rack. cut in half horizontally.
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN A CAKE IS COOKED?
If you can’t determine when your cake is done, don’t worry you are not alone! Luckily, there are 3 super easy tell-tale signs to know that your cake is baked to perfection.
1. beat together cream and cooled NESTLÉ dark melts until thick.
2. sandwich cake layers together with chocolate cream and refrigerate until firm. cut cake into 16 pieces.
1. combine extra NESTLÉ baking cocoa, extra NESTLÉ dark melts, icing sugar and milk.
2. coat cake pieces in icing then toss in coconut to coat. allow to set.
Rate this recipe out of 5:
Recipes.com.au is your one stop destination for no-fuss, super-delicious recipes that are as much fun to prepare as they are to devour.
From weeknight dinners, to treats for special occasions, we've got you covered. All recipes are designed to be simple and easy to follow, so you can spend more time enjoying good company and good food.
Each recipe is tried-and-tested by a dedicated our cooking team to ensure you can recreate the same great results at home. Whether you're picking up a frying pan for the first time, or a seasoned cook, you are sure to find something you'll love in our versatile collection of recipes.
It's time to get cooking.