1. sift the flour, sugar and bicarbonate of soda into a large bowl. add combined buttermilk, egg, vanilla essence and butter. whisk until combined and smooth.
2. heat a medium frying pan over medium heat; add 1 tsp of extra butter; add 1/4 cup (60ml) of batter mixture; cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form on the surface; turn over and cook a further 1-2 minutes or until cooked. remove and keep warm.
3. repeat with remaining mixure.
1. place butter, brown sugar, cream and NESTLÉ white melts in a medium saucepan over medium heat. cook, stirring constantly, until the chocolate has melted and the sauce is smooth. add banana and blueberries, cook for 1 minute.
2. serve hotcakes topped with fruit and butterscotch sauce.
Rate this recipe out of 5:
Recipes.com.au is your one stop destination for no-fuss, super-delicious recipes that are as much fun to prepare as they are to devour.
From weeknight dinners, to treats for special occasions, we've got you covered. All recipes are designed to be simple and easy to follow, so you can spend more time enjoying good company and good food.
Each recipe is tried-and-tested by a dedicated our cooking team to ensure you can recreate the same great results at home. Whether you're picking up a frying pan for the first time, or a seasoned cook, you are sure to find something you'll love in our versatile collection of recipes.
It's time to get cooking.