1. Cut four, 30cm squares each of aluminium foil and baking paper. Lay baking paper over foil; place salmon over baking paper; top with ginger, lemongrass, green onions, capsicum and carrot.
2. Place sesame oil, lime juice, MAGGI Sweet Chilli Sauce and MAGGI Authentic Thai Fish Sauce in a jug; whisk to combine; spoon over salmon. Fold up the edges of the baking papaer and foil to form a parcel.
3. Place parcels in a large bamboo steamer over a wok of simmering water (making sure the base of the steamer does not come into contact with the water). Cover and steam for 10–15 minutes or until just cooked.
4. Place the bok choy in a separate steamer on top of the fish and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until tender.
5. Serve fish parcels on top of bok choy, garnished with coriander. Serve with steamed jasmine rice.